Immerse yourself in the land of hospitality and witness Georgian food culture.
In this book, Tiko Tuskadze, chef-owner of London's celebrated Little Georgia restaurant, opens her kitchen to share her love for her home country's food and the recipes and stories that have been passed down through her family for generations.
The cookbook offers various tasty and creative recipes, including:
- Lavash (filled thin flatbreads)
- Khachapuri (yeast bread baked with cheese)
- Khinkali (dumplings filled with meat or cheese)
- Mtsvadi (grilled meat skewers)
- Lobio (bean dish)
- Perogi (stuffed sweet dumplings)
Hardcover: 208 pages
Publisher: Ars Vivendi
Translator to German: Manuela Schomann
Dimensions (L/W/H): 25.6/19.7/2.5 cm
Illustrations with 54 color photos